■On-site Hydrogen Supply System
“On-site hydrogen supply system” is installed to provide hydrogen gas at the site of actual use.
- The lower cost of hydrogen gas can be supplied because the transportation cost is reduced.
- No need to liquefy or compress hydrogen gas at high pressure for transportation.
- Safe and secure because our hydrogen gas is generated and supplied at low pressure.
- Stable supply with no transportation required because hydrogen gas can be generated at the site of actual use.
■Emergency Power Generating System
Our Emergency Power System is a packaged system of our uniquely developed fuel cells and hydrogen supply system. A natural disaster is always unpredictable. The power supply may be suspended in case of disasters.
Thus, we have developed an “Emergency Power Generating System” as a stable power supply even under such circumstances. It applies to any locations where two 20-feet containers are installed.
- Supplying electricity without any external heat or electricity
- Providing power for hundreds of households in a small space with only two 20-feet containers